The picture in the header of this page shows the Missouri River between South Dakota and Nebraska. The closest towns to this location are Obert, NE and Vermillion, SD.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sometimes It Comes to This...

 A very nice, cheery friend of mine posted this today on social media:
OK--so I'm in a WalMart today--a lady riding in a store electric cart decide to cut me off in an isle (I had nowhere to go)--she looked Mean!! She said get the F---- out of my way--Now!! Well I'm not in a very good mood in the first place, so her attitude kind of ticked me off. I said, could you wait your turn--she said--Do you want me to kick your A--!! I said, well, you gotta get off that seat first, but ok--bring it on!! I finally just laughed at her. Now that really made her mad--she said she was going to slap that smile off my face. Now I am really ticked, she is not going to mess with my new teeth!!! She had a really little man right behind her--he said to her--why don't you calm down honey. she grabbed his arm and he was toast!! I kept going----

No comments: